
Once I saw a movie.. "Hum Tum" and loved a dialogue there..
"Hum bohot jaldi mileinge, pata hai kyu...kyunki ye zindagi bohot lambi hai aur humare paas waqt bohot kam hai"
I find this dailogue so true..kudos to Kunal Kohli for writing this dialogue.
Life is too long and so is our wish list but as its said in dialogue... We run short of time...
Sometimes I really wish that What if I could have graduated at the age of 12 only... What if someday my Prince Charming comes across to me just like that.. in worst of my outfits in worst of my looks and still find me beautiful enough to love... What if just like lord Kirshna's 'Raas Leela' we could have same person multiply into 2,3,4 and all who love that person could get that person and still not have to share him/her, if you are not aware, in 'Raas Leela', each gopi had her Kaanhaa.

what if I could visit my father often and still be alive.. what if I turn around the time and certain things happen a bit earlier or may be a bit late.... What if I could live my life the way I want .. rise the sun at 8 am put my office building just next to my house or for that matter put the whole ocean in my backyard... hahahaha...
and Yes , I have watched the Motion Picture : Bruce Almighty and I very much am aware if things go by our wishful thinking, our fate would no different than Bruce Almighty.
Living the life as it comes, is according to me is the best way of living,embracing each moment as it is just the way we accept our friends as they are and then giving it our best shot so that whatever we had and whatever was given mix and match to come out as a total equilibrium people call which : Perfection.

But u know what, sometimes in late night in best of our satisfaction when somehow sleep escapes from eyes the way mirror's reflection does when we try to catch it, the mind really sometimes cry for doing what it wants, it echoes a huge list of what if .. oh i wish i could... and then all I do is that I just smile take a deep breath and calmly whisper my own words into my own ears that sweetheart I did whatever I could do best for that moment given the resources and Life is nothing but Economics :
There are limited number of resources available and all we can do is to make choices which is best for the moment.. as resources change increase or decrease we will definitely make better choices to achieve a better life, presently everything is just as perfect as this night :) ...
and my mind just says "hmmm" and a verse by Mirza Ghalib :


and Yes , I have watched the Motion Picture : Bruce Almighty and I very much am aware if things go by our wishful thinking, our fate would no different than Bruce Almighty.
Living the life as it comes, is according to me is the best way of living,embracing each moment as it is just the way we accept our friends as they are and then giving it our best shot so that whatever we had and whatever was given mix and match to come out as a total equilibrium people call which : Perfection.

But u know what, sometimes in late night in best of our satisfaction when somehow sleep escapes from eyes the way mirror's reflection does when we try to catch it, the mind really sometimes cry for doing what it wants, it echoes a huge list of what if .. oh i wish i could... and then all I do is that I just smile take a deep breath and calmly whisper my own words into my own ears that sweetheart I did whatever I could do best for that moment given the resources and Life is nothing but Economics :
There are limited number of resources available and all we can do is to make choices which is best for the moment.. as resources change increase or decrease we will definitely make better choices to achieve a better life, presently everything is just as perfect as this night :) ...
and my mind just says "hmmm" and a verse by Mirza Ghalib :
"Hazaron KHwahishein Aisi Ke Har Khwahish Pe Dum Nikle
Bahut Nikle Mere Armaan Lekin Phir Bhi Kam Nikle"
Bahut Nikle Mere Armaan Lekin Phir Bhi Kam Nikle"


No comments:
Post a Comment