Friday, August 24, 2007

Adami Bulbulaa Hai Paani Ka....





Gulzar Sahab ne mere khayaal se ye sach hi kahaa hai...

Aadmi Bulbula hai Paani ka,
Aur Paani Kee Behtee Sat-hey par,
Toot-ta bhee hai, Doobta bhee hai.
Phir Ubharta hai, Phir sey Behtaa hai,
Naa Samandar Nigal Sakaa Isko,
Naa Tawaareeqh Tor Paayi hai,
Waqt kee Mauj par Sadaa Behtaa,
Aadmi Bulbula hai Paani ka....................

sometimes I really wish that these lines were literally true.. if not completely.. then atleast to some extent..

I really wish I would have been just a water bubble..

paani se bankar kab paani mein hi mil gayi kuchh pataa hi nahi chaltaa..
mere aane jaane.. banane bigadne..doobane, tarne se poore water aur baaki bubbles ko koi fark nahi padtaa....

:)

Sometimes I stronglly wish that I could depart from this world and people's lives as if i was neer existant...

In law , contract act I read once,that when you breach a contract or you are inable to fulfil the contract's conditions, then you have to set the other person in contract to the same position as he/she was before that contract..

kaash koi aisi magic wand hoti jisase main sabki memory se khud ko kuchh aise gayab kar deti jaise main kabhi unki life mein aayi hi nahi thi.... :)




just like footprints on sand near shore.. ek wave and the shore sets itself back to the initial postion as if no one did ever come here...




or like desert.. a slight wind and it sets itself back to its untouch cosy carpet floor..uncrumbled ... :)


I really dont wanna be any noble prize winner.. or a famous poet or philosophers...
I dont know even that am I a proper human or not?
I dont know the ones I daily see whom i call humans.. are they really what they are called or not for I dont know whats the definition of a Human Being..
I dont know whats the definition of an animal or for that matter.. GOD....
there was verse i dont know it exactly...
humne to insaan bhi nahi dekhte,
log kehte hain ke khuda hota hai...
(pardon me for my inability to remmeber it as it was..)
I guess I am a very selfish person... for I really dont want anyone to follow what I did.. or remember me when I die or even cry for me when I am not here...
Sometimes I really wonder why someone cares for me.. what does he/she get out of it?
or why is someone my friend.. what am I doing in his/her life..?
even I wonder why my own familiy memberws care for me?
any problem..bad times as it is called... why do I have to share my pain with anyone else?
Now someone would point me out that ... we can not live alone in this world.. for our every need we need some one to fulfil it.. for food we eat we need farmers to grow it... clothes we wear we need tailors and lot amny more more people to get it ready to wear.. for a house we need people..
and need is the reason why we have bonds with people..
Sometimes I really wonder .. What am I doing in this world?
just like anyother unit of this world.... I am breathing.. I got educated.. I am working.. I eat, I laugh and do all anyother person does.. (more or less)
But I really do not want to do this..
I dont want to work... I never wanted to study even... I dont want to live with my family.. I also dont want friends.. I dont like eating sleeping walking and all I do as a result of my being ALIVE...
i often ask many of my friends..
why do we work..?
hum college kyu jaate hain?
Khaanaa kyu khaanaa chahiye?
hum chalte kyun hain?
I really dont understand the reasons for all this? Why this universe is functioning? Or for that matter why at all we evolved?
main kai baar kehti hu.. kya karungi ye karke.. ye nahi karungi to zyada se zyada kuchh aur aur jayegaa... lekin ho jaayegaa...
things keep functioning.. aise nahi to waise.. ya nahi to woh ho jaata hai..
lekin hota hai.............but kyu hota hai?
I really dont find answers to m questions?
once i asked my friend while departing..
maine poochha hum ghar kyu jaate hain..
usane kahaa kyunki ghar waale wait kar rahe hain
maine phir poochhaa woh wait kyu kar rahe hain?
reply aayaa.. coz they love us and care for us.. chintaa hoti hai..
i again asked.. kyu chinta karte hain .. why do they love me..why care for me?
saamne se jo jawaab aayaa.. I am sure wahi aap bhi keh rahe hoge..
UPASANA YOU ARE MAD!!!!
:)
bas yahi aake sab baatein finish ho jaati hain....
maine iss baat pe 2 lines bhi likhi thi...
"har sawaal ka jawaab bhalaa kyun dhoondhe har koi,
Khuda hai, sabse behtar hai bande ye gumaa hona..:
Mirza Ghalib also said some related verse:
"Naqsh faryaadi hai kiski shokhi-e-tehreer ka,
kaagazii hai pairaahan,har paikar-e-tasveer ka"

No comments: