
जो कुछ भी सीखा है ज़िंदगी में,
English version of the poem
Spending night is difficult!
All that learnt and all that lived
I gather all of them around
but no one stays for long
on my unsteady ground
with each degree I turn my side
everyone change their way
thought,memories and experiences
all of them fly away
where would they land where would they settle
i am all clueless
but then by staying on just one side,
I'll end up being restless.
For spending night is difficult!
I gather all of them around
but no one stays for long
on my unsteady ground
with each degree I turn my side
everyone change their way
thought,memories and experiences
all of them fly away
where would they land where would they settle
i am all clueless
but then by staying on just one side,
I'll end up being restless.
For spending night is difficult!
3 comments:
do you have the translate in english, spanish, german or portuguese?
posting the english version for convinience.. :)
thanks for suggestion..
wonderful.....callibre...itne dino se nazm likhne ka mood nahi ban raha tha .par aaj tumhe padhkar.....fir ichha si jagi hai.
Post a Comment